Medical Representative - North Leinster - Competitive salary!
Star is recruiting for a Medical Representative to be part of our Syndicated team in North Leinster, responsible for achieving sales and activity targets in the territory across Primary Care customers, as well as meeting all relevant KPIs and standards as set by the company and Sales Manager.
Star are passionate about people and helping them be the best they can, both in their current role and for those wishing to progress within the organisation. The management team have a track record of promoting people internally into management positions if they are of the right calibre, so there is scope for progression. The successful candidate should be a 'thinker', and someone who wants to join a team at the start of an excellent opportunity.
The Medical Representative's key responsibilities will include:
* Developing an excellent working understanding of the relevant product and diseases area to facilitate detailed discussions with medical professionals in Primary Care
* Promoting products assigned to the Syndicated sales team, as defined by the company, to Healthcare Professionals
* Promoting products primarily to GPs, but also to the community pharmacy
* Making general recommendations to improve the overall performance of Star
* Establish, maintain and develop strong relationships with customers and local key opinion leaders in key accounts
* Develop and maintain ETMS (Electronic Territory Management System).
* Achieve sales and activity targets as set by the company.
Applicants should have/be:
* Operate within the Star purpose, values and principles at all times
* Sales experience dealing with GPs and other HCPs
* Sufficient in Time Management
Apply now for this Medical Representative opportunity via this website or call Orna Whyte on 01 468 82 80, or 087 911 7342.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.