Key Account Manager - Haematology & Oncology - Yorkshire & North East Lincolnshire
Star is recruiting for a Key Account Manager to join a global biopharmaceutical company on their well-respected Haematology and Oncology division. The company focuses on the advancement of medicines for the treatment of cancer and various other rare diseases, and passionately helps improve the lives of patients across the world.
The ideal candidate for this Key Account Manager opportunity will have a strong background in Haematology and/or Oncology Key Account Management, coupled with the determination, shared by every member of the organisation, to improve lives and advance science and medicine.
The Key Account Manager's responsibilities include:
* Exceeding UK/Ireland Territory Sales Targets for promoted brands
* Understanding the issues, priorities and funding processes related to cancer treatment funding in the NHS and translating these into opportunities for the company's product portfolio and joint customer agendas
* Ensuring local implementation of guidelines and pull through of secured funding for promoted brands
* Identifying and building relationships with relevant stakeholders in the NHS to positively influence prescribing decisions for company products
* Effective resource allocation by using and engaging with internal stakeholders to enhance the company's value proposition.
* Identifying and developing KOLs towards brand advocacy in alignment with account plan goals
* Applying LHE knowledge and insights to develop effective account plans
* Developing and maintaining a high level of product and disease area knowledge to enable peer to peer level discussions with customers
* Ensuring high levels of customer service for all promoted brands
The ideal candidate should have/be:
* A strong key account management background
* Current knowledge of NHS strategy, structure and funding/patient pathways
* Demonstrable sales success
* Highly driven, professional and organised
* Market area knowledge and experience
* Haematology and/or Oncology experience is preferred but not essential
Submit your CV for this Key Account Manager opportunity now via the website or contact Hazel Watson on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.