With over € 2.5 billion in annual revenues and 28,000 employees across 310 sites in 39 countries, Eurofins is a leading international group of laboratories providing an unparalleled range of testing and support services to the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, food, environmental, consumer products industries and healthcare providers.
Eurofins Biomnis are a leader in specialized medical biology since its creation in France and is searching for a Marketing Manager to be based in Camberley (Surrey). This is a new positon in the UK market and will report direct to the Biomnis Sales & Marketing Director for Europe.
The role will require you to lead the marketing for Eurofins Biomnis UK, identifying new business opportunities and supporting existing Eurofins Biomnis UK business objectives.
As a Marketing Manager, responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Develop and execute strategic and tactical marketing plans and campaigns that are aligned with the business plan.
• Identify and develop strategic integrated marketing programs. Lead the ideas generation, collaborate with research, data, and market / client insights to shape a compelling story.
• Determine segmentation strategies, target markets, product positioning, and messaging in association with the marketing communications group based in Lyon.
• Evaluate competitor, client and market intelligence.
• Conduct annual Client Survey / Customer Experience Program and share results across organization.
• Develop and deliver effective training programs and launch packages to support commercialization of new and existing services.
• Join key industry organizations to understand trends and strategic initiatives.
• Evaluate and implement strategies to maintain high levels of client satisfaction.
• Deliver all requested Marketing projects on time and in alignment with desired objectives.
• Monitor and report the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and tactics. Create programs that deliver ROI. Lead the development of new marketing programs and provide financial and market information to assist with project evaluation.
• Manage the marketing budget and evaluate marketing investments by measuring ROI on past programs. Coordinate marketing campaigns with business development activities.
• Develop pricing strategies in alignment with the Business Unit Leaders by utilizing historical and marketing intelligence.
• Responsible for brand management and identity. Lead the way in all events, initiatives and messaging around our brand. Working with the corporate marketing team (based in Lyon, France).
• Build effective Company relationships to discuss client needs and trends with team, build mutual partnerships and trust with other teams.
• Lead with Resourcefulness to work through change and ambiguity, find ways to continuously improve marketing rule book and processes prioritize team’s time and energy, share success stories to improve team performance.
• Deliver excellent results by ensuring clarity of role responsibility and planning resources around this
• Manage and execute special projects as needed
• Website development and management
• Duties as required by Company management.
What We Are Looking For
The ideal candidate would possess:
• Degree in Business or Life Sciences with work experience that provides a good foundation alongside this or equivalent combination of education and experience is required
• Significant marketing experience in product or brand management role
• Strong understanding of the clinical diagnostic, laboratory, pharmaceutical or biotech industry is preferred
• Experience in a service marketing organization in any industry with a scientific orientation.
• Skills in developing and implementing strategic and tactical marketing plans for multiple product lines
• Success that can be demonstrated in driving results in a matrix environment and through cross-functional teams
• Ability to identify new opportunities for growth and drive change throughout an organization
• Leadership, initiative, and teambuilding skills
• A self-starter, confident with their abilities, self-motivated and able to work effectively with little supervision.
• Experience in management of individuals or team preferred
• Experience working with various ERP, CRM, web CMS is preferred
• Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail ·
• Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
• Consistent track record of success in previous roles
This position is full-time based on 40 hours across Monday – Friday.
The role will generally be office based but with time spent travelling to and from clients.