Medical Writer opportunities at all levels - Award-Winning Healthcare Communications Agency - London
My client is a specialist Healthcare Consulting firm that supports clients with medical communications, public relations, clinical trial services and market access. They have offices in London, Europe, America & Canada and offer flexible working around their core business hours - 10am-4pm.
My client hires smart people, and ensures senior team members are embedded into all accounts. They use their deep understanding of healthcare to form partnerships with their clients and provide straight-talking advice.
They're currently looking for Medical Writers at all levels to join their award-winning Medical Education team in London.
A Medical Writer is responsible for complex written documents, editorial account management, client relations, communications strategy and editorial team management.
A Medical Writer's responsibilities will include:
* Senior‐level writing, strategic and creative skills
* Superior knowledge/expertise of good publication practice, and the principles and practices of medical communications
* Ability to successfully manage client-consultant relationships
* Broad knowledge of therapy areas, including established professional relationships with a network of opinion leaders
* Develop accurate and timely reports from a variety of scientific discussions
* Train and provide feedback to other writers in a one‐to‐one situation
* Contribute and adhere to the practice group's business strategy
* Ensure full understanding of the scientific aspects of programmes by self and team members as necessary
* Develop a good understanding of the editorial aspects of public relations and discuss importance with client if required
The ideal candidate will have / be:
* Medical Writing experience within a Healthcare communications agency / Pharmaceutical company
* Strong network of contacts in medical communications, editorial or another relevant field
* Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
Apply for a Medical Writer opportunity now via this website or call Nazreen on 07885 804 168 for more information.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.