Regional Sales Manager - Animal Health - North of England/UK
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company that's leading the way to a healthier future. They have a diverse range of products covering numerous therapy areas, as well as an impressive portfolio of Animal Health products. Through ground-breaking research, they turn their creative ideas into exceptional results.
Working within the Companion Animal division, this role is primarily responsible for leading, managing and motivating a team of successful sales people and Veterinary advisors.
The Regional Sales Manager's key responsibilities include:
* Coordinating the development, implementation and monitoring of Territory Plans
* Motivating the team to ensure that sales targets are achieved in-line with the business unit and overall business plans
* Creating and engendering an environment of support and teamwork
* Recruiting, retaining and developing individuals to the highest company standards and competencies, leading by example
* Coordinating sales, marketing and technical activities within the field to deliver against the agreed Business unit objectives
* Coaching and training all territory business managers in-line with the company standards, policies and processes
* Setting clear performance objectives, recognising and rewarding achievement while also managing areas of development
* Ensuring delivery of KPIs by tracking, monitoring and taking required action
* Identifying, networking and developing strong working relationships with key customers and customer groups including Key Opinion Leaders
* Providing development, support, motivation and direction to the wider cross functional team including marketing, technical, finance etc.
The ideal candidate should have/be:
* Comprehensive sales management experience in a competitive environment
* Excellent understanding of CRM, sales process and account management
* Good leadership and communication skills both orally and written
* Excellent coaching ability
* Persuasive and influential
* Excellent level of financial and business acumen
* A team player, with the ability collaborative with peers across a business matrix
* A deep understanding of the animal health environment is beneficial
* Competent use of Excel spreadsheets and Powerpoint to present data to a high standard
Submit your CV for this Regional Sales Manager position via this website or contact Hazel Watson on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.