ONCOLOGY KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER - SW LONDON/ CENTRAL LONDON /NW LONDON
Our client is a respected and progressive Biotech Company committed to improving the lives of Cancer patients worldwide. They have made several shrewd acquisitions to bolster their successful portfolio and this has truly augmented the company's core strength in oncology.
Its' success is underpinned by truly maintaining its focus on its core strengths rather than attempting to enter unfamiliar areas of business.
1. The Key Account Manager will work with both providers and commissioners of cancer services to enable them to plan and budget for the uptake of existing products and plan for future products at a strategic level.
2. Developing a clear understanding of the NHS as it evolves and the different commissioning processes across Local Health Economies (LHE's) is vital to this role. Success will be measured through market penetration and sales.
3. Ensure the translation of commissioning activities into product usage/sales at a trust level.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Key Account management
-Analyse and translate the issues/priorities/funding processes and NHS policy related to the LHE to identify the opportunity for the product portfolio.
-Identify, target and build relationships with relevant stakeholders in the LHE to positively influence commissioning decisions and prescribing decisions for products.
-Identify internal resources, people and finances to invest in key accounts to enhance value proposition.
-Within the framework of brand plan(s), apply knowledge of the LHE to develop effective local business plans.
Identify and share ideas internally on tactics that will shape the local environment for current and future utilisation of products.
-Implement the local business plan to ensure submission of product business cases within the NHS budget cycle and to drive product demand in the acute trusts.
-Monitor success versus the plan and adapt accordingly.
-Respond to customer issues and enquiries to ensure high level of customer service to develop the brand.
* An advanced understanding of the principles of key account management and project management.
* The flexible can-do attitude and drive needed to thrive in a small fast growing company.
* Highly customer focused and able to inspire confidence with key stakeholders.
* Effective negotiating powers and influencing skills.
* Intuitive, innovative and evidence based problem solver.
* Demonstrates clear, concise writing abilities, excellent planning, organisation
* IT literate, strong analytical skills
* Patient/customer focussed
Results driven/Commitment to excellence
This is a superb opportunity to join a company that attract and retain the very best healthcare professionals in the biotech sector.
Competitive basic salary, excellent bonus and benefits.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644 for more information.