Regional Business Manager - Specialist Care - West Midlands & South Wales
Our client is a world leading specialist biopharmaceutical company. Number one in their country of origin, this organisation's mission is to provide innovative medical products and services for the benefit of the UK medical community and the patients in its care. The product portfolio is cutting edge and highly successful.
They are proud to take personal ownership of their business by continuously striving to deliver the best solutions. They truly treat and value each other as equals and are a team of individuals focused on a strong future. This organisation looks for win-win solutions in all our business relationships, which in essence makes things happen.
The Regional Business Manager's key responsibilities include:
* Leading a team of Key Account Managers and working closely with other functions in order to increase opportunities
* Coaching and motivating regional teams to deliver agreed business objectives and develop a high performance culture
* Driving the success of the team in a Specialist care therapy area
* Managing the region within budget; recruit, develop and train high calibre people who together will achieve optimal team performance
Applicants should have/be:
* Proven evidence for developing a successful team
* Specialist care experience
* Highly knowledgeable understanding of true Key Account Management
* Strong leadership and coaching skills
* Exceptional organisational and communicational skills
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a fantastic package!
Apply for this Regional Business Manager opportunity via this website, or contact David Alexander on 01225 336 335.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.