SENIOR BRAND MANAGER - NEUROSCIENCE - LEADING COMPANY - SURREY
This award winning and highly acclaimed Blue Chip Pharmaceutical Company are at the cutting edge of patient care.
They have one of the strongest product pipelines within the industry, currently with 70 products at phase three and beyond and are much admired and respected.
The purpose of the Neuroscience role is to be responsible for the launch success of new migraine product, including development and implementation of the operational brand plan to optimise sales, market share and revenue growth within the Neuro-Science Franchise.
- Provides input to the brand strategy processes in-line with Global/CPO direction, i.e. Patient Journey mapping, strategic planning, operational brand planning
- Optimizes channel/promotional mix for individual brand through appropriate resource allocation that meets brand objectives and customer needs
- Monitors and controls expenditure of own activities, in line with agreed budget
- Supports development and tracking of sales forecasts, under direction from leadership team
- Identifies specific insights using market research, competitive intelligence and understanding of disease areas
- Develops and implements promotional tools, e.g. sales aids - Implements marketing tactics and marketing mix, tracking effectiveness through defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Executes the national/international key opinion leader (KOL) development programme & manages effective agency partnerships
- To anticipate future trends in disease management and market environment which are likely to affect the performance and potential of the product
If you are an experienced Pharmaceutical Marketer with experience within a Specialist Therapy Area we would welcome the chance to tell you more about this opportunity.
This role will come with a Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Excellent Benefits Package.
Please apply online or call Huw Nicholas on 0131 553 6644