Our client is a fast-growing, dynamic pharmaceutical company with a network of global affiliates and more than 600 employees across Europe. As EU Project Manager, the individual in this role will have the opportunity to provide project management leadership on major activities across multiple countries, including managing the planning, scope and delivery of high priority projects.
The EU Programme Manager's responsibilities will include:
* Coordinating day-to-day project activities to enable project delivery, including managing the scope, timing, cost, quality, resources, stakeholder, risks and problems involved in the project
* Developing detailed project plans in collaboration with work stream owners to be used as a guiding tool for activities and to track the project progress
* Conducting project check-in meetings with various work stream owners to understand and monitor the business unit's capabilities and their progress within the project
* Providing capacity planning support and analysis based on cross-functional project requirements
* Identifying critical work stream interdependencies, risks and capability gaps to the Programme Manager and recommend solutions
* Regularly meeting with stakeholders to ensure visibility and accuracy on work stream activity progress
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Working knowledge of pharmaceutical product launch, Compound Life Cycle, Project Life Cycles and System Development Life Cycles
* In-depth, demonstrable experience of project management within a regulated environment
* Extensive knowledge of project management tools such as dashboards and Gantt charts and software to support planning
* A self-starter who is able to effectively manage multiple complex work streams with limited supervision
* A recognised Project Management certification preferable
Apply for this EU Programme Manager opportunity now via this website or call Emma Thomas on 0161 914 8474!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.