Do you want to work for an organisation that focuses primarily on patients' needs? Our client's discovery and development efforts are focused on a core set of therapeutic areas including hepatitis C (HCV), neuroscience, immunology, oncology, renal disease and women's health.The Account Specialist is a field based role for the Rheumatology business unit covering North/ West London.
* Achieve and exceed sales targets.
* Develops pre call objectives in line with territory strategy and brand team goals.
* Effectively handles objections or concerns.
* Identifies, develops and maintains disease state experts and speakers/advocates.
* Organise and manage stakeholder meetings
* Shares best practice across the business
* Proactively initiates, develops and implements a growth plan
* Demonstrates in depth disease, product, market and competitive intelligence expertise.
* Continuously analyses sales reports and field intelligence
* Effectively targets and tracks resources to maximize sales opportunitie
* Responds to critical business opportunities and threats
* Degree educated preferably in science/nursing
* Practical knowledge and understanding of customer/disease area requirements.
* Develops and maintains a proficiency in the use of business tools (ETMS etc.)
* Knowledge of Industry and local market conditions
* Identify, develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
* Learns fast, grasps the "essence" and can change course quickly where indicated
* Steps up and takes leadership to own toughest challenges
* Motivates and can influence others, including those over whom they have no direct authority
* Deals comfortably with ambiguity, uncertainty and risk
* Professional, accountable, high energy and collaborative team player
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Apply for this opportunity now via this website or call Samantha Wise on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.