Key Account Manager - Growth Hormone
Salary - Competitive
Key Account Manager position vacancy opening within a company that focuses on solutions for patients with unmet medical needs focusing within oncology, neurodegenerative diseases, fertility, endocrinology, cardio metabolic care and other specialist areas.
Our client's unique proposition is its expertise in both biotechnology and pharma, combined with a profound understanding of specialist therapeutic areas, including oncology, neurodegenerative diseases, fertility and endocrinology. Rheumatology is an emerging area of expertise to complement an already niche product portfolio. Their unique proposition enables them to become the partner of choice for their customers. Our client is offering excellent opportunities for people who want to join a growing culture that strives to make a big impact in its chosen markets; it's not about the size of the company. Our client is looking for people who want to help them become an established player in pharma.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
* Promoting the company product
* Achieving and exceeding sales targets
* Identify, develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
The ideal candidate will be / have:
* Key Account Management experience within secondary care
* Experience promoting high cost medicines ideal
* An understanding od he current sensitive environment
* Able to demonstrate successful outcomes working with both clinical and payer customers
* ABPI qualified
* Full current driving licence
Apply now via this website or call Samantha Wise on 01628 581 240
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.