Regional Business Manager - Special Care Team - South East - competitive salary
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a rapidly growing, speciality pharma company that develops and commercialises high value prescriptions medicines to treat unmet therapeutic needs in major markets. This company has an excellent reputation; they look for people who will help them innovate and who want to develop a rewarding, satisfying career with a dedicated team in a fast paced environment.
The Regional Business Manager's responsibilities include:
* Achieving sales targets by training, directing and motivating staff
* Effectively communicating current marketing strategies and initiatives to your team and drive performance in line with these strategies
* Regularly accompanying representatives in the field to support performance and career development
* Representing the company in a professional manner.
* Representatives' day to day management and professional development
* Providing individual coaching, feedback and motivation.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Substantial pharmaceutical industry experience
* Coaching ability
* Proven team player with can-do attitude
* First line management experience
Apply for this Regional Business Manager opportunity now via this website or call Samantha Wise on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.