Territory Manager - Urology
Territory Manager vacancy opening within a UK based medical device company specialising in the manufacturing and marketing of products for the primary and secondary healthcare sectors.
The responsibilities of the Territory Manager are but not limited to:
* Become a vital part of the company product and service offering
* Identify and develop business plans for territory
* Maintain up to date knowledge of how a Dispensing Appliance Contractor operates
* Maintain accurate and up to date knowledge of both the Primary and Secondary care markets
* Identify and develop new business opportunities
* Deliver and exceed sales targets
* Achieve the overall growth targets for various product lines within the company product and service portfolio
* Fully understand the monthly sales report and supporting sales analysis
* When required work to assist colleagues when needed for example with Training, Roll Outs etc.
* Thorough understanding of the Sales Process and how it fits with each layer of the NHS
* Key Account Management approach to their respective estate
* Ability to function and "tailor" sales approach to the multi layered NHS
* Excellent presentation Skills
* Urology Therapy State
* Good understanding of how a Dispensing Appliance Contractor operates
* Urology Market & Competition
* Comprehensive understanding of the Clinisupplies Product portfolio
* How NHSSC & other roads to market function
* Changing language of the NHS - World Class Commissioning, Q.I.P.P.S.
* Financial understanding of the internal budget planning process
* Thorough understanding of both Primary & Secondary Care
* Clinical background is desirable
* 2 years' experience in a Sales Medical Device role with a success track record is desirable
Apply for this Key Account Manager opportunity now via this website or call Samantha Wise on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.