Key Account Manager - Palliative Care - Midlands
Star's recruiting for a Key Account Manager opportunity with a large, UK-based Pharmaceutical company as they continue their drive towards global success! You'll work in Palliative Care with a well-established product used for Opioid-induced Constipation. This is a great opportunity promote a specialist pharmaceutical product as part of a high-performing sales team.
They Key Account Managers responsibilities include:
* Providing key customers with comprehensive product information to ensure products are used effectively and correctly
* Maximising sales, drive product awareness and provide value added services to key customers to grow the business
* Achieving sales targets and objectives for your assigned territory
* Identifying and pursuing opportunities to develop new business whilst maintaining strong relationships with existing customers
* Demonstrate exceptional knowledge of the disease area, products and customer environment to engage with customers at a peer-to-peer level
* Actively applying market access initiatives
The ideal candidate should have/be:
* Strong background in a highly target-driven environment
* Motivated, adaptable and resilient
* Focused on positive patient outcomes
Submit your CV for this Key Account Manager position via the website or contact Jon Newman on 01225 336 335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.