Our client, a global pharmaceutical company with a diverse product portfolio, is looking for an experienced marketing professional to join their Oncology Business Unit. Reporting into the Group Brand Manager, you'll have the opportunity to develop marketing strategies, increase product awareness and drive overall business success.
The Senior Brand Manager responsibilities will include:
* Liaising with the field sales teams and customers to generate insights
* Working with the Oncology lead to develop marketing strategies tailored to the market
* Leading the development and implementation of marketing initiatives including: multi-channel opportunities to strengthen campaigns, ad-boards, market research, and sales training pieces
* Ensuring that all promotional activities are carried out within the agreed budget
* Managing external agencies to support marketing activities
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Extensive marketing experience from within the pharmaceutical industry
* Up-to-date understanding of the relevant therapy area and its market
* A comprehensive understanding of the ABPI code and practices
* Strong negotiating, problem-solving, and budget-management skills
* The ability to work well within multi-functional teams and across all levels within the organisation
Apply for this Senior Brand Manager opportunity now via this website or call Emma Thomas on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.