Business Development Director - Medical Education - UK based
My client is a recognised, trusted and leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through their public and private online portals and magazine.
Their consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalised health assessment tools and access to online communities.
The Business Development Director's key responsibilities include:
* Build and grow relationships with pharma and medical device clients in order to attain medical education grant funding and promote CME solutions
* Develop strategies needed to help pharma/device clients make informed decisions using a consultative sales approach
* Use forecasting and business analytical skills to seize opportunities and expand relationships
* Continually assess market conditions through pipeline analysis, disease state research and corporate analysis
* Develop and pitch client proposals and opportunities
* Work closely with internal stakeholders including scientific strategists and sales management
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* Extremely comprehensive medical education sales experience within pharma or medical devices
* Knowledge of online educational programming
* Experience with CME processes including proposal development, outcomes methodologies and ACCME guidelines
* Proven track record of sales accomplishment and quota attainment
* Familiar with online educational programming
* Strong relationship building skills
* Good presentation and communication skills, and the ability to work across internal departments are all essential attributes
Apply for this Business Development Director opportunity via this website or call Nazreen on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.