Diagnostic Portfolio Business Manager - Respiratory
Salary - Competitive
Diagnostic Portfolio Business Manager vacancy within a large pharmaceutical company whose mission is to continually develop solutions for patient with respiratory disorders.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
* To represent the company brand and products to HCP's at all levels on a professional and transparent basis
* Key Opinion Leader management
* Identify and maintain a detailed knowledge of NHS eHealth strategy and how to influence the integration of the company portfolio
* Participate in regional and national congresses/exhibitions and national training seminars
* To deliver a profitable business unit within 2 years
* Adhere to Medical Device Directive regulations
* Use the company quality management system to review and improve on-going business processes
The ideal candidate will be / have:
* Prior knowledge and experience within UK respiratory diagnostic market
* Minimum of two years' experience selling respiratory products into the NHS
* Knowledge of selling both primary and secondary care
* Experience in medical devices
* Scientific/technical degree
* Basic understanding of the CRO business
* Driving Licence (ideally clean)
* The ability to work independently
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Availability to travel nationally as required
Apply for this Key Account Manager opportunity now via this website or call Samantha Wise on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.