Our client is an international pharmaceutical company that prides itself on using innovative thinking to develop products that will truly improve the quality of life for those dealing with unmet medical needs. As the EU Marketing Manager you will have the opportunity to work as part of a team which encourages aspiration, and where imagination and collaboration are key.
The EU Marketing Manager responsibilities will include:
* Shaping and developing the overall European strategic brand plan
* Achieving alignment on 5-10 year forecasts and financial plans to deliver brand ROI
* Analysing market and competitor factors to gain insights and develop these insights into strategies and response plans
* Working in a cross-functional matrixed team and working collaboratively with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment across regional and local strategies and execution
* Developing, monitoring and adjusting marketing KPIs and brand performance
* Acting as brand marketing lead and primary point of contact for affiliates to ensure effective execution of strategies and to facilitate the resolution of marketing challenges as necessary
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Extensive experience of brand management and marketing within the pharmaceutical industry, preferably at a multi-national level
* Experience of cross-functional working
* Strong communication skills and the ability to influence others
* Effective leadership skills
* Experience of stakeholder management at an international level
Apply for this EU Marketing Manager opportunity via this website now or call Emma Thomas on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.