Our client is a fast-growing, dynamic pharmaceutical company with a global network of affiliates and more than 600 employees across Europe. As the EU Field Excellence and Account Management Manager, you'll develop the account management strategy, providing the company with standardised field processes and helping to increase overall business efficiency.
The EU Field Excellence and Account Management Manager's responsibilities will include:
* Creating and delivering the field excellence and account management frameworks and capabilities
* Developing in-depth stakeholder knowledge and outlining the field excellence strategies as part of the business planning process
* Directing the training and roll-out of the field excellence and account management capabilities for all relevant personnel across the region
* Aligning field excellence and account management strategies with other commercial initiatives such as Stakeholder Engagement, Marketing Excellence, and CRM
* Working in cross-functional, matrixed teams, acting as the primary point of contact for all affiliates and stakeholders to ensure the successful, integrated execution of strategies and plans across the region
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Extensive experience working across commercial positions at a similar level within the pharmaceutical industry, and specifically in a role involving high-level account management
* Demonstrable knowledge of high-level strategic project management
* Experience of stakeholder management, marketing, and market access in the pharmaceutical industry
* Strong leadership skills and the ability to successfully coach a team
* Skilled at developing and managing relationships
Apply for this EU Field Excellence and Account Management Manager role via this website now or call Danny Walsh on 0161 914 8474!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.