National Nurse Advisor Haemophilia - Based Herts
This innovative and ambitious research based pharmaceutical group have built their success on diversity, reputation and sheer passion for what they do. They play a pioneering role in personalised healthcare and provides the first products that are tailored to the needs of specific patient groups within both pharmaceuticals and diagnostics. They have a enviably rich pipeline of products and are much admired by those both within and outside of the pharmaceutical industry.
Our client is offering a challenging and rewarding opportunity for a nurse advisor, this role will be based in Hertfordshire, but there will be national travel throughout the UK. This nurse will be responsible for developing and implementing nursing support programs and materials to build confidence in this therapy area.
You will liaise with field teams to support the haemophilia community to answer queries on practical aspects in the nursing
* Previous experience within the Pharmaceutical Industry
* Haemophilia experience preferred, or experience in a specialist secondary care environment
* Recent haemophilia/bleeding disorder sales support experience an asset
* Experience leading larger scale projects, is strongly preferred.
* Experience of influencing in a matrix organization is desired.
Skills & Knowledge
* Have interpersonal and organisational skills with attention to detail
* Ability to work independently, have a strong work ethic, outgoing personality and positive attitude.
* Possess excellent follow-up and effective time management skills
* Knowledge in working in a customer facing role
In return for your contribution to our success, our client offers a competitive salary and bonus scheme plus a range of other excellent benefits you would expect from a leading organisation.
For further information on this role, please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.