SALES ASSOCIATE / REPRESENTATIVE - SPINE / ORTHOPAEDICS - LONDON (SE)
Our client is a leading Medical Devices Company; with an exceptionally innovative and successful track record within the Orthopaedics Trauma market.
They are currently looking for a Sales Associate or a Sales Representative (depending on experience) to work in the field to develop the skills required to manage key accounts within an existing sales territory.
On a daily basis you will be securing meetings and developing relationships with key NHS and private customers and key opinion leaders in your area including doctors; Registrars; nurses; pharmacists; managers and other unit staff.
You will position and sell company product by providing them with detailed; useful; tailored information about its benefits; based on your product knowledge; which you will develop and keep up to date.
* Responsible for servicing and expanding current accounts
* Expected to identify and convert new opportunities
* Maintain sales and margin within a climate of NHS cost cutting
* To organise/attend training seminars for surgical staff
* Budgetary and business planning for own territory
* Establish and maintain excellent relationships with customers
* Provide first class technical and educational support
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level preferably in BSc Life Science and would benefit from marketing experience. A previous role within the industry would secure the Sales Representative position but otherwise, a commercial background would attract the Sales Associate role where they will welcome applications looking to gain access to this exciting industry.
In return you can expect an excellent financial and benefits package and have the chance to represent a major player at an import time.
Please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644