Blood Glucose Specialist - Blood-glucose monitoring - North Wales and West Mids - competitive salary - market-leading medical device company!
Our client is a market-leading medical device company specialising in diabetes care. They are looking to recruit an experienced sales professional from within the healthcare industry to position their product as the brand of choice for diabetes patients, helping to drive sales and overall business success.
The Blood Glucose Specialist's responsibilities will include:
* Growing the market share of the brand by selling to GP practices and Diabetes Clinics
* Targeting customers by successfully implementing the territory business plan and marketing campaign
* Working with the Regional Manager and Training Manager to identify and actively drive your own training and development needs
* Routinely analysing the territory business using market share data and KPI reports
* Ensuring that sales call rates are achieved and target customers are seen at the correct frequency
* Maintaining a high level of clinical knowledge and achieving the pass rate in necessary assessments
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Experience of selling healthcare or FMCG products
* Sales experience within the primary care healthcare field preferred; either medical devices or pharmaceuticals
* Enthusiasm and motivation
* A passion for sales
Apply for this Blood Glucose Specialist opportunity now via this website now or call Jon now on 01225 336 335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.