Star's recruiting for a Territory Manager who'll be dental healthcare professionals' first point of contact and face of the brand. For Irish consumers this is their 'point of market entry' to the brand, as many follow the advice of their dental professional. You'll join a team of up to 10 Territory Managers and be completely responsible for your territory.
The Territory Manager's key responsibilities include:
* Ensuring that Dental Professionals (such as dentists, hygienists) use and recommend our client's dental products to their patients
* Influencing a defined number of professionals per day, securing their engagement and commitment to use educational tools within their practices (e.g. electric brushing demonstration units and educational leaflets).
* Own the 'dental practice moment of truth' versus your retail colleagues owning the retail first moment of truth'; you'll also encourage many practices to stock our client's oral products (available via dental wholesalers)
* Whilst the focus will be influencing Dental Health Professionals with science-based information at practice level, you'll also influence owners of multiple Dental Practices, HSE customers and other high leverage contact points
* Additional aspects of the work include legitimate and ethical gathering and reporting of competitive activity, securing agreement for branded material to be used in the practice and the sale of product
Applicants should have/be:
* Healthcare sales experience ideally, but candidates with sales experience from other professions are also welcome to apply
* A professional demeanour, with good written and oral communications skills, and a commitment to quality and self-development
* Educated to degree level
Apply now for this Territory Manager opportunity via this website or call Orna Whyte on 01 468 82 80, or 087 911 7342.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.