Territory Manager - Staffordshire/Cheshire/North Midlands
Star's recruiting for a driven and passionate Territory Manager to join our client's growing team; working in Dermatology, you'll drive product awareness and maximise sales across your territory in Primary and Secondary Care.
The Territory Manager's key responsibilities include:
* Identify and pursue new business opportunities as well as maintaining existing business relationships with key customers
* Collaborate with Primary Care and Secondary Care HCPs to develop strategic account plans that will deliver against sales targets and meet customers' commercial and clinical needs
* Ensure sales and activity targets are met for your territory
* Develop expert knowledge of the products, market and competitor activities and share this knowledge with the wider business
* Work closely with Dispensing Practices to secure orders through discount schemes
* Attend trade shows, exhibitions and conferences to build your network and drive product awareness through product demonstration
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Industry sales experience
* Key account manager experience is very desirable
* Drive and passion
* A 'can-do', focused attitude
Apply for this Territory Manager opportunity now via this website or contact Jon Newman on 01225 336 335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.