REGIONAL BUSINESS MANAGER - CARDIOVASCULAR - MANCHESTER / SOUTH YORKSHIRE
Our client is an innovation driven, science centred global pharmaceutical company with a mission to earn the trust of the doctors, patients, customers and other stakeholders they serve.
Their product portfolio spans across some exciting and diverse disease areas in particular; cardiovascular disease, immunology, allergy, oncology and hepatitis.
A new vacancy has arisen for a Regional Business Manager within their Cardiovascular franchise.
- The delivery of sales performance to meet or exceed target and the development and retention of effective relationships with key customers, working to deliver the following responsibilities:
- A fully resourced and operationally effective promotional field team; to include team recruitment, product training, capability development, performance management and full compliance with internal processes, SOPs and the Code of Practice;
- Ensuring delivery of KPIs by tracking, monitoring and taking required action;
- Delivering robust customer insight to inform and shape strategic decision making and effective lifecycle management decisions across all products;
The Sales Manager will also have responsibility for developing strong customer relationships at a Regional level.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS;
The Successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
* At least 2 Years successful track record of delivering successful outcomes as Regional Manager
* Development Coaching
* Project/operational matrix working
* Business analytics
* A working knowledge of the NHS and UK pharmaceutical supply chain
SKILL AND ROLE COMPETENCIES;
* Demonstrates expertise in partnering with customers building sustainable relationships and leveraging customer insights to drive solutions and strategies across the franchise that address previously unmet needs.
* Demonstrates expertise integrating principal products and services to configure an offering that solves complex customer requirements; serves as a coach and mentors others to develop advanced selling skills
* Demonstrates expertise of product knowledge and proactively seeks creative and innovative ways to align Oncology products with customer health strategies
* Coaches others on leading effective dialogue with customers that proactively addresses customer needs and successfully positions brands with the goal of improving health outcomes.
* Demonstrates expertise in understanding the business climate and market potential of the UK applying modification techniques to adjust and meet the changing business needs, drives best practices across regions based on insight from past performance and drives for sustained business results.
* Coaches others on how to implement new strategies and develops team wide guidelines for how to deliver services and remain compliant.
This role comes with an Excellent Basic Salary, Bonus and Benefits Package.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644