BRAND MANAGER - SPECIALIST MEDICINE - HERTS
Our client is a global, broad-based healthcare company devoted to discovering new medicines, new technologies and new ways to manage health. They have a broad portfolio of products which includes pharmaceutical specialised medicines, diagnostic systems and tests, vascular devices, blood glucose monitoring systems, nutritional products and veterinary care.
Make a Difference - Here's how this role will help:
* Development of local marketing plans for all relevant product lines. To include target specific tactical plans and brand positioning. Brand plans to cover a 2 - 5 year period.
* Identification of the most appropriate, effective and cost-effective support and communication plans, within each relevant product / product category and target audience.
* Ensure planned launches are brought to market and supported, in-line with marketing plans and in collaboration with supply and BD.
* Preparation of advertising and promotional materials in collaboration with the European / Global teams as appropriate and within budget. To include sales support or educational materials, using multi-media approach, as relevant, in close collaboration with the medical team.
* Key opinion leader / product expert identification and relationship building. Influencing of relevant legislation and guidelines.
* Interpretation of IMS market data and clinical information; provision of in-depth competitor analysis, working closely with the business intelligence team.
If you have a good track record in Pharmaceutical or Healthcare Marketing and are looking for a new challenge we'd be delighted to tell you more.
Essential Attributes & Experience:
*Excellent communicator and motivator
*Marketing experience to include managing important relationships and PR
*Demonstrable success in a previous pharma role
*Experienced working in a fast paced environment
This role will pay a Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits package.
To find out more please call Huw Nicholas on 0131 553 6644 or apply online