In-house Associate Director - Healthcare PR - 12 month contract - Buckinghamshire - competitive remuneration!
Our client is a bold, global pharmaceutical company that's focused on developing, manufacturing and commercialising branded pharmaceuticals, devices and biologic products for patients around the world.
The In-house Associate Director's main responsibilities include:
* Developing and delivering communication and PR initiatives to support the company's medical aesthetics businesses
* Working closely with the VP of Comms & PR and the International Strategic Marketing team to develop, deploy and measure strategic communications campaigns
* Through a network of in-country communications and PR specialists or national PR agencies, provide proactive and reactive support for the Medical Aesthetics business and international brand teams
* Develop relationships with key MA opinion leaders at international and regional level, and help to develop national engagement plans
* Develop compelling communications platforms that reach specific target audiences
* Act as main point of contact for PR agencies regarding press office opportunities for Medical Aesthetics including CoolSculpting
* Develop media assets to educate journalists about the disease areas of interest to the company or to provide factual information about the company's brands (in alignment with all relevant codes of practice and national laws)
Applicants will ideally have/be:
* Educated to degree level
* Pharmaceutical/Healthcare PR experience at an international level
* Strong analytical and financial skills
* High level of project management experience, able to manage multiple projects
* Strong leadership skills
* Driven, enthusiastic and positive attitude
* International experience would be helpful but it's not a must
* Happy with some international travel
Apply for this in-house Associate Director opportunity now via this website or call Ashlee on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.