KEY ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - Nothern Ireland - Women's Health and Vitamin D - competitive salary and benefits package available!
Star is recruiting a Key Account Executive for Consilient, a dynamic pharmaceutical company with a portfolio of generic and speciality pharmaceutical products. Consilient is committed to retaining its talented people, providing a stimulating environment built on respect, teamwork, appreciation and passion, in which people develop themselves while delivering company strategy. Consilient' s commitment to its people is palpable in its impressive, welcoming London office - you'll join a lovely team of people who empower each other, celebrate success and feel proud of what they've achieved.
The Key Account Executive's responsibilities will include:
* Increase sales and market share growth for a Women's Health product and Vitamin D product by developing and leveraging Primary Care relationships (CCGs, Health Boards, GPs and GP Practices), focusing your efforts on high potential accounts
* Develop short, medium and long term account plans based on insight and analysis
* Deliver the agreed implementation plan
* Maintain good, productive relationships with the Sales Manager, Key Account Manager and your colleagues
We welcome applications from ambitious, commercial candidates with a passion for Women's Health who have the empathy and delicacy required to work in a sensitive therapy area. Other necessary attributes include:
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* Previous sales success in primary or secondary care
* Good understanding of the NHS and its structure
* Practical account management experience
* Business planning skills
* ABPI qualified
To be considered, please apply via this website or call Kelly Beetham on 07710 172604!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.