The Generic Business Manager's (Groups) responsibilities will include:
* All aspects of training, coaching and performance within the performance management framework
* Working closely with the Sales Director to develop and implement the business plan as well as managing both direct and indirect elements of the Group business plan
* Establish effective relationships with a broad range of contacts across designated key and target accounts
* Involvement in implementing operational/strategic plans, in particular the Scheme pricing strategy
* Provide effective market feedback on competitor retail pricing and channel activities including providing up to date competitor price lists to the pricing team
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Well-developed leaderships skills with experience in field-sales or product management within the healthcare industry ( preferably Generics)
* Direct and indirect sales experience within Pharmacy
* Excellent business acumen and commercial judgement
* Demonstrable analytical aptitude
* Demonstrable experience of coaching and developing teams and individuals
* ABPI qualified
Apply for this Generic Business Manager (Groups) opportunity now via this website or call Emma Thomas on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.