Star are recruiting for a global leader in medical technology, services and solutions in their surgical division. As a Territory Manager, you will be responsible for promoting a leading Surgical Gynaecology product across Hertfordshire and East Anglia
The jobholder is primarily responsible for selling the full range of surgical Gynaecology products in assigned accounts or regions in a professional manner to hospitals and related Gynaecological healthcare professionals, as well as for the management of quality and consistency of product and service delivery.
You will build strong ethical business relationships with a broad stakeholder base to ensure usage of our client's products and delivery of outcomes that are aligned to the strategic goals of their customers.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Proven ability in Healthcare Sales
* Proven ability in being able to demonstrate clinical expertise with medical devices products, and will be required to pass clinical-based exams
* Demonstrated tract record of sales, preferably in the surgical industry
* Ability to move in an Operating Room session and be familiar with specific requirements
* Natural ability to spot business opportunities and to persuade and influence others
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills are necessary to establish good working relationships with a wide range of customers
* Advanced presentation and negotiation skills
* Maintain a professional appearance and provide a positive company image to the public
* Product launch, territory planning and forecasting experience a plus
* Used to working independently with a high level of time management skills
* Good IT skills, including all Microsoft packages and proficiency in using modern multi-media tools
* Sales-driven, business-minded and with an entrepreneurial spirit
* A good listener to colleagues of different levels with an ability to understand and to execute plans
* A service-oriented team player concerned with helping people, both internally and externally
* A fast action person whose energy is combined with empathy, logic and communication skills
* Full Driving Licence
If you are interested please contact David Alexander on 01225 336335 or email me on
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.