Key Account Manager - Neurology - Scotland and North East
Star is recruiting for a Key Account Manager to join an international Biotechnology Pharmaceutical company with a specialist focus on rare diseases and high-cost medications. They have a reputation for excellence due to their strong heritage and specialist portfolio. This role will cover Scotland and the North East of England and work within the company's leading Neurology division.
This is a true Key Account Management role with Market Access responsibilities that will involve building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with a really diverse range of customers across target accounts. In order to do this, we are looking for an individual with a background in Neurology and an appreciation of what it takes to sell high-cost medicines and achieve local agreements between payers and prescribers.
* Delivering territory commercial and market access strategies for UK Neurology brands
* Key account management and driving the development of the integrated business plan
* Securing agreement for product funding and optimum positioning within the local health economy
* Developing and monitoring account level KPIs in-line with business strategy
* Creating a positive environment for the company's products through implementation of the business plan
* Identifying opportunities to drive patient value in key accounts, new projects or added-value services
* Strong stakeholder management
* Maintaining an expert level of knowledge of therapy areas, product, competitor scientific and business knowledge
* Working with the appropriate internal and external teams to secure product access, reimbursement and value propositions
The ideal candidate should have/be:
* Proven successful track record in key account management and influencing key NHS customers
* Experience and knowledge of Neurology
* Experience and knowledge of funding pathways and processes for higher cost branded medicines
* National and local NHS knowledge
* ABPI qualification
Submit your CV for this Key Account Manager position via the website, or contact Hazel Watson on 0161 914 7660
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.