Detailing Specialist - competitive salary - Head Office, Bracknell - independent, innovative, research and development driven company!
Our client is a visionary, family-owned company that's known for its leadership and commitment to improving health and quality of life. They have a reputation for providing effective products to treat Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), heart attack, secondary stroke prevention and treatment, high blood pressure, thromboembolic disease, HIV/AIDS, Parkinson's disease, stroke, diabetes and Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC).
The Detailing Specialist's responsibilities will include:
* Promoting our client's portfolio of respiratory, cardiovascular and Diabetes products into primary care HCPs via telephone and online platforms
* Working closely with cross functional teams i.e. medical, marketing and market access
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Demonstrable account management experience along with the ability to build and maintain long term relationships
* A degree or equivalent education
* The ABPI qualification is advantageous
* Experience within a sales role, ideally in pharma
* Good understanding of the NHS framework and policies
* A professional telephone manner
Apply for this Detailing Specialist opportunity now via this website or call Rowena Deswert on 01225 336335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.