National Key Account Manager - Generics
Star is recruiting for a national Key Account Manager to join one of the fastest growing Generic Pharmaceutical companies in the UK & Ireland. This is a company with a strong heritage and a real passion for R&D within the diverse and ever-changing sphere of OTC Products and Generic Medicines.
Reporting directly into the Generic Business Manager, the main focus of this role is on growing sales and volumes, as well as making commercial recommendations for promotions. This role will be fundamental to the growth of the organisation and they are looking for somebody who shares their passion and commitment to generics to really hit the ground running with this National KAM role.
* Achievement of sales and volume objectives
* Successfully executing product launch strategies across a designated range of key accounts
* Prospecting for new business within a given range of target retail accounts.
* Development of key account business plans
* Business relationship management of key accounts
* Build and maintain effective business relationships across a range of company functions including customer services, marketing and logistics
* Management of promotions within each key account
* Effect pull through of company product through key accounts and designated target retail accounts
* Implementation of operational plans
* Implementation of pricing strategy including attendance of pricing meetings and liaison with market pricing team on competitor market pricing
* Providing effective market feedback
The ideal candidate should have/be:
* Experience of successful Key Account Management
* Proven key account experience with generics or OTC (minimum one year)
* Effective sales skills and commercial acumen
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* A strong team player with the ability to work on their own initiative
Submit your CV for this Key Account Manager position via the website or contact Jon Newman on 01225 336 335
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.