Cardiovascular Territory Manager - Primary Care - Midlands
Star is recruiting for one of the world's leading Biotechnology companies to recruit a Territory Manager for their Point Of Care, Cardiovascular Primary Care sales team. This division of this global organisation provides easy to use Point Of Care diagnostic testing solutions for patients to self-monitor, gain more independence and ultimately improve their quality of life.
This is a vital position for the company, as you will be involved in shaping the future of a market-leading brand. You will have the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and decision-makers at all levels, helping both healthcare professionals and patients achieve improved clinical and health outcomes.
The Territory Manager's key responsibilities include:
* Taking responsibility for the product portfolio in Primary Care across the territory to drive sales and deliver on territory business plans
* Implementing business plans in order to achieve market share and formulary success targets
* Managing customer relationships to promote the company portfolio, increase positive brand awareness and improve levels of patient care
* Developing business in the Cardiovascular disease area within relevant clinical service areas
* Working collaboratively with relevant customers including CCG Commissioners, Clinical leads, Consultants, GPs and Anticoagulation Nurses
* Driving patient self-testing in Primary Care and through tele-health opportunities
* Maintaining complete clinical knowledge, making good use of the self-learning and e-learning tools
The ideal candidate should have/be:
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* Experience in medical device sales specifically within Primary Care (minimum 3 years)
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Solid understanding of the local NHS environment and drivers
Submit your CV for this position via the website or contact Hazel Watson on 0161 914 7660.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.