The Sales Effectiveness Lead's responsibilities will include:
* Develop and continuously improve and communicate segmentation tools across the business to enhance call targeting and ensure sales teams are investing the right resources in the right place
* Design, implement and communicate appropriate and motivational incentive schemes for the Primary Care Business Units
* Analyse call activity and sales performance to develop regular and ad hoc analysis/reports that allow for timely decision making
* Gather and collate best practices in Sales Effectiveness to share with the business to improve planning and execution
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Experienced in sales modelling and evaluation tools and technique
* High degree of system knowledge and pharma data sources
* Ideally, an understanding of CRM systems particularly Veeva
* Excellent IT skills with particularly strong excel skills
* Excellent communication skills, suitable for internal and external communication
* Self-starter with organisational, time-management and prioritisation skills
* Understanding of the marketing mix methodology and appropriate evaluation methods
Apply for this Sales Effectiveness Lead opportunity now via this website or call Emma Thomas on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.