ZS (www.zs.com) is the world's largest consulting firm focused exclusively on improving business performance through sales and marketing consulting solutions, from customer insights and strategy to analytics, operations and technology. Together, we design and implement strategies that lead to greater market share, more competitive operations and increased use of today's latest technologies. From 22 offices worldwide, ZS professionals draw on deep industry and domain expertise to deliver impact where it matters for clients. We are particularly known for our expertise in the pharmaceutical and health care sectors, yet work across a range of industries.
ZS' Business Consulting group delivers solutions to a broad spectrum of sales and marketing challenges. We also help our clients transform their sales and marketing strategies and organizations to improve their effectiveness. Our recommendations and solutions are based in rigorous research and analysis underpinned by deep expertise and thought leadership across the demand generation process.
The People & Performance practice area within ZS is focused on the development of Human Capital capabilities, helping customer-facing organizations build programs that can move their people substantially higher on the quality and skills curve. Within the People and Performance practice area, there are four highly focused sub-teams:
The Customer Engagement Excellence team uses customer research, field and customer observations, salesforce research and outcome data to determine the paths that will enable an organization to stand out from the competition.
The Talent Strategy team leverages deep market expertise and sophisticated behavioral insights to analyze the types of skill sets, hiring policies and performance management tools an organization needs to drive its commercial strategy
The Learning and Development team helps clients to achieve real behavioral change through developing a deep understanding of the gap between where an organizations people capabilities are, and where they need to be to drive organizational performance
The ]Talent Analytics team analyze and measure the effectiveness of human capital using rigorous data-driven techniques. ZS has proven methodologies for gathering feedback from both customers and the salesforce and integrating it to develop actionable insights that drive performance.
The role of Learning Solution Developer (LSD) is a specialist role within the Learning & Development team. As a learning specialist, you will work closely with the Learning Solution Architects (LSAs) and client teams to define and take the lead in building the wide range of learning collaterals which support client learning programs
You will be required to lead the development of program content which meets both the clients defined standards and which support delivery of the program objectives. You will need to leverage your expertise in instructional design to build course outlines and storyboards, and taking ownership of content as it transitions from initial design into final development.
You will work collaboratively with a range of subject matter experts and other stakeholders (internal and external) to iterate and build content based on the training needs analysis and their understanding of the project requirements. This will require a flexible but also methodological approach that will positively impact the quality of the work we deliver.
As a Learning Solution Developer, you will need to have a demonstrable understanding of the full range of face-to-face, virtual and digital learning solutions, combined with a tenacious approach to developing high quality program content.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate:
• Strong experience within instructional design, including instructor-led, virtual and digital/online training approaches
• A good understanding of instructional design theories, practice and methods Strong ability to script training content in collaboration with subject matter experts and other project stakeholders (face to face, classroom, virtual training, blended learning , e-learning etc.)
• An ability to Support Learning Solutions Architects in the design and delivery of learning interventions through engagement with client stakeholders, subject matter experts and internal colleagues
• A clear understanding of Training Needs Analysis,
• A commercial perspective which can be applied in the development of client proposals
• An ability to articulate program and session level SMART objectives
• An understanding of the principles of project management, allowing them to contribute to and the project planning phase, and to co-ordinate assigned project tasks within agreed scope
• Experience in leading on the transition of content into development, including the management of third party content developers where required
• A creative mindset which can be applied in the conceptualization and (where applicable) development of visual content
• A good eye for detail and the ability to ensure quality assurance and editorial review processes are fully and correctly applied
• An ability to synthesize and communicate results to colleagues and clients as directed
• Experience in collaboration and knowledge sharing with teams and colleagues
In addition to the above, the successful applicant must have:
• (a degree from a recognized university)
• 3+ years of experience of working in an L&D instructional design role (or similar)
The following experience/capability are not essential, but will be considered favourably:
• Working knowledge of rapid authoring tools (e.g. Captivate, Articulate, Lectora etc.)
• Working knowledge of Learning Management Systems
• Experience in a commercial sales environment
• Experience gained within the pharmaceutical and/or medical devices sector