Senior Brand Manager - Consumer Health
* Visible and challenging marketing role within the UK business focusing on the HCP market
* Excellent career development scope and potential
* Home Counties HO
Our client is a global, food and nutritional company. They have an innovative portfolio of products and remain an industry leader in terms of market position and workforce satisfaction.
As a result or a change in strategy, an opportunity has arisen for a Senior Brand Manager to drive and develop their HCP channel marketing and have responsibility for driving the portfolio forward from a marketing perspective.
This is a key role at an exciting time, within a dynamic & competitive market.
* Medical device marketing experience 2-5 years
* UK NHS marketing experience (essential)
* Significant HCP marketing experience, ideally within FMCG, Consumer Healthcare or OTC/RX.
* Post-graduate marketing diploma (CIM), MBA or marketing qualification (desirable)
You must be commercially-minded, with excellent communication and team-working skills, and the ability to prioritise your workload and balance your people and task responsibilities.
In addition to a competitive salary, car allowance and bonus scheme, our client offers a highly attractive benefits package.
Please apply online or call the CHASE office on 0131 553 6644.