NHS Partnership Manager - Scotland
- Highly successful Medical device manufacturer
- Focus on senior NHS/SMC customers and stakeholder development and engagement
- Brand new role - interesting scope and remit
Our client is a highly regarded international company that operate across a number of medical devices markets. As the company are moving into the phase of growth, they are looking to appoint a NHS Partnership Manager to work across Scotland.
In this role you will be responsible for delivering commercial growth at a senior account level and work in partnership with influential decision makers across the Scottish healthcare system at a Public policy level. One of the key requirement is to create and implement a 5 year Scottish Business plan, working closely with the Regional Business Leaders, Commercial Directors and the Public Affairs Manager, with a view to shaping the agenda for Ostomy and Continence Care across the country.
This will be suitable for an individual with a strong understanding of the changing NHS landscape and how it affects the local delivery of healthcare. You will manage the territory as a 'business within a business'. Therefore it's important that you bring a solution focused approach, strong technical understanding and commercial mind-set to the role.
- Strong NHS knowledge - SMC/National Procurement Scotland
- Proven track record of working with and influencing key stakeholders within the political and policy making sphere in Scotland
- Excellent cross-functional working skills
- Market access or marketing experience preferred
This is an outstanding time to join the business as the company grows from strength-to-strength and has more products to launch in the medium term. The role comes with an above average financial package designed to attract the best industry performers.
Please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644 for more details.