ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - MEDICAL EDUCATION - LONDON
My client is a specialist Healthcare Consulting firm that supports clients with medical communications, public relations, clinical trial services and market access. They have offices in London, Europe, America & Canada and offer flexible working around their core business hours - 10am-4pm.
My client hires smart people, and ensures senior team members are embedded into all accounts. They use their deep understanding of healthcare to form partnerships with their clients and provide straight-talking advice.
They're currently looking for a Medical Education Account Director to join their award-winning Medical Education team in London.
The Account Director will be responsible for account management, client relations, communications strategy and people management. The Account Director will handle a wide range of assignments and offer effective counsel to clients regarding complex issues and problems.
The Account Director's responsibilities include:
* Successfully managing client-consultant relationships
* Contribute to business development by identifying opportunities, pursuing leads, writing programmes and proposals, marketing our client and participating in professional associations
* Leverage your network to identify and enhance business opportunities
* Contribute to and deliver against the practice group's strategy
* Establish client service objectives and create a plan to fulfill them
* Develop strategies and provide senior‐level client counsel
* Implement large client plans on time and within budget
* Share your understanding of regulatory codes and industry trends, ensuring team members understand and apply this to medical education programmes
The ideal candidate will have / be:
* Experience working within a Medical Education agency
* Enthusiastic and hard working
* Strong organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise and balance multiple mandate priorities and demands
* Team player, willing to share information and ideas
* Flawless attention to detail and excellent quality ‐ control skills
* Professional, mature attitude and demeanor
* A sense of urgency and ability to work under reasonable pressure
* Adaptable to different client situations and cultures
* Skilled in new business development, able to work with team members to identify and capitalise on business opportunities
* Strong networking capabilities
Apply for this Account Director opportunity now via this website or call Nazreen on 07885 804 168 for more information!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.