International Digital Project Manager - Buckinghamshire - Competitive Salary!
Our client is a bold, global pharmaceutical company that's focused on developing, manufacturing and commercialising branded pharmaceuticals, devices and biologic products for patients around the world.
The International Digital Project Manager's main responsibilities include:
* Day-to-day management of international social media accounts
* Upkeep and management of current email marketing programme, including database maintenance via Salesforce
* Management and development of international websites and microsites for medical aesthetic services and products
* Collaborating with the International Marketing Team, Sales Team and Digital Marketing Team to exceed customer expectations
* Co-ordinating and liaising with partners and agencies to complete scheduled work and reach KPIs with focus on ROI
* Preparing regular engagement and performance reports for all digital channels using various platforms to gain insight e.g. Google Analytics
* Data analysis and reporting analytical insights and web traffic stats
Applicants will ideally have/be:
* Significant experience in digital marketing programmes, website development, social media, emailing, online advertising (creative development and media planning and execution)
* Experience in medical device and/or medical aesthetic industry would be desirable
* Ability to manage and control specific line item within the overall online marketing budget
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Must possess proficiency in UX, SFDX, Google Analytics, SEO, SEM, PPC, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Must be able to multi-task and be detail oriented
* Knowledge of the print process is desirable
* Happy with some international and overnight travel
* Motivated, driven and positive attitude
Apply for this International Digital Project Manager opportunity now via this website, or call Ashlee on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.