ONCOLOGY HEALTHCARE ACCESS MANAGER - LEADING COMPANY - S LONDON / SOUTH EAST
This Award Winning Pharmaceutical organisation was recently voted as one of the Best Companies to work for due to their very open people focused culture and flexible working environment.
Their medicines are diverse and therapy areas include best in class Oncology, Transplantation, Anti Infectives, Urology and Dermatology medication.
With a bustling pipeline this company are very sought after and continue to go from strength to strength.
A field based role responsible for relationships with key policy decision makers in the NHS who influence the funding of products at national, regional and local levels in order to achieve sales and other key performance indicators in line with agreed Company and brand strategies.
* To ensure a positive and receptive environment such that sales targets, market share and other key performance indicators are achieved at a territory level, contributing to regional and national targets
* To work with key NHS commissioning stakeholders to achieve clinical approval, funding approval and positive guideline positioning for new products to ensure access to treatments at launch and enable sales and market share post launch to be maximised.
* As the NHS structure continues to change and evolve and new processes are implemented, identify key stakeholders on your territory at National Commissioning Board, Clinical Reference Group, Local Action Team, Strategic Clinical Network and Clinical Senate levels, and local commissioning groups
* Forms strong partnership relationships with customers, anticipates needs to meet or exceed customer expectation
* Ability to build plans that contribute to overall strategy, implements and communicates well, and overcomes barriers as they arise
* Strong understanding and interest in the NHS and the regional bodies responsible for the approval and funding of pharmaceutical products
A Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits package will be offered
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644