Rare Diseases Manager - National Role
Our client is a privately-owned Company which allows them the freedom to decide which research they invest in. They have a strong code of ethics and conduct and have a commitment to ethical and social responsibility. They have medicines within Cardiovascular, Neonatal, Transplantaion, Respiratory, and have an exciting speciality pipeline.
They are now seeking a talented Business Manager who will be resonsible for managing sales and marketing activities for advance therapies and orphan drugs dedicated to metabolic diseases, ophthalmology, haematology and internal medicine.
This is National field based role, but there is also a requirement to work from their Manchester office at some point through the week.
Through expertise in the NHS environment, you will have tha abilty to develop market access and to find relevant patients whilst managing relationships will all key stakeholders.
Other key responsibilties will be:
* Market development, including raising awareness of the Rare Diseases Franchise
* Liaison with corporate Brand Managers to ensure coherence of local marketing and sales plans with global strategies
*Collaboration with local and corporate Market Access and Medical in order to grant access of products (e.g. DoH pricing approval, NICE/SMC submissions)
* Mapping of Treatment Centres, customers and patients including identification of patient flow and treatment pathway
* Actively managing Treatment Centres by achieving strong customer contacts and relationships, in collaboration with assigned MSL, using a Key Account approach
Your suitabilty for the role will be define by your:
* Strong track record of delivering consistent sales results * Strong commercial background, with a good understanding of the NHS, particularly focused around Special Care and/or rare diseases
* Strong relationship management skills, coupled with strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong negotiation and networking skills
* Proven analytical skills to undertake market analysis and create realistic, stretching but achievable business plans/forecasts
* Good organised approach with strong project management
This role will offer an Excellent Salary, Bonus plus full benefits package
For further information please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644