National Account Manager - Generics
Our client is looking for a Pharmacy National Account Manager! They provided generic pharmaceuticals; they have expanded significantly over the past 5 years through acquisition and sales growth, and they're on track to become the market leader in their field. Their continuous growth plans have created exceptional career development opportunities for ambitious individuals who want to further their career in a dynamic and forward-thinking environment.
* National role
* Managing large group accounts in the Pharmacy sector on a national level
* Focused on growing sales and volumes
* Making commercial recommendations for promotions each month on specific products and attending the pricing meetings to propose recommendations
* Wholesale experience would be an advantage
* "Scheme" Experience is required - mainly managing the Scheme element of the account with some direct account business too
* No direct reports but involved in 'coaching' the three KAEs that would work in the same team - natural next step to this role would involve people management
* Proven key account / retail experience with the Healthcare market e.g. generics, brand or OTC (minimum one year)
* Good selling skills
* Ideally worked with National Pharmacy chains previously
* Good business acumen and commercial judgement
* Demonstrable analytical aptitude
* Good planning skills
* A strong team player with the ability to work on their own initiative.
* To Demonstrate Experience of Successful Key Account Management or National Account Management
To apply please follow the link or contact Jon Newman on 01225 336 335.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.