Territory Sales Manager Opportunity - Respiratory - North Wales - 12 month contract
Excellent Territory Sales Manager role for an ambitious candidate who is good at selling and wants to build strong relationships with healthcare professionals. Would you like the opportunity to move into the evolving and interesting world of pharmaceutical sales? Then this Territory Sales Manager job could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
Our client has an excellent opportunity for a Territory Sales Manager to join the successful sales team covering the North Wales territory. You would be responsible for delivering against commercial sales objectives selling into both the Primary and Secondary care sectors as well as retail pharmacies. This is an exciting time to join the company, selling new products within the respiratory therapeutic area.
With over 75 years' experience in manufacturing and marketing pharmaceutical products they have a great reputation in the industry and would suit a candidate looking for an exciting challenge
Skills & Experience
* You will be educated to degree level (or equivalent), ideally this would be science related or you will have relevant vocational experience.
* You will either want to enter or already have experience in the pharmaceutical sales industry.
* The ABPI qualification is not necessary for the role but would be a bonus for the Territory Sales role.
* Achieve and exceed sales for designated Geography by taking ownership of Key Account Management Plan
* Establish and Maintain relationships with KOL's to ensure mutually beneficial objectives are met
* Submit monthly reports and specified administration and ETMS requirement as requested by line manager.
* To be cognisant of the customers' agendas seeking ways of working collaboratively to deliver positive outcomes for patients, the NHS and Teva
* Effective time management to ensure delivery of sales objectives
To apply for this exciting Territory Sales Manager role, call Jon on 01225 336 335
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.