KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER - NEUROLOGY - EXCITING NEW LAUNCH - LONDON/KENT/SURREY
Our client is a specialist and growing UK-based pharmaceutical Company with a track record in Marketing Specialist Pharmaceutical products.. As part of its' continued expansion it is launching a new CNS drug in 2016.
* The role offers ambitious individuals a unique opportunity to become involved in every aspect of a rapidly evolving pharmaceutical company that has fantastic future growth opportunities
* The position involves a key account management role for the sales and promotion of a new product to the UK market
* Key customers will include top tier CC members and Neurologists
* Ideally candidates would benefit from experience in Neurology/ Neuroscience
*Launch experience would also be very welcome
* Achieve sales targets through effective territory management, selling skills and development of key customer groups
* Effectively prioritise CCG's and hospital departments within territory
* Ability to influence and change existing treatment pathways
* Maximise product usage for all hospitals and CCG's within territory and manage and take full responsibility for product inclusion on local and regional guidelines
* Work with, influence and develop long-term relationships with KOL's
* Have sound understanding of NHS structure including specialist commissioning and funding streams
* Demonstrate clear strategic thinking and business acumen
* Have excellent communication skills
* Consistently and effectively deliver business plans
If you would like to be part of this exciting expansion we would be delighted to tell you more.
A Highly Competitive, Bonus and Benefits package will be paid.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644