ONCOLOGY REGIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - SOUTH LONDON, KENT, SURREY, SUSSEX
This cutting edge Biotech company are consistently voted as a 'Best Company To work For' by their employees which reflects their open, honest and hardworking approach.
They pride themselves in an environment of diverse, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win.
A business that has expanded and is dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world and continue advancing science to serve patients.
The successful candidate will work with the field based, the health economic, medical, and marketing teams
-Develop market access materials and programmes to deliver against the brand and access plans
-Lead specific local market access projects working in collaboration with NHS customers and the regional account managers and value solution managers e.g. bespoke home care delivery programmes or support for service redesign
- Value messages for different types of customers
- Designing and developing case studies
- Conducting segmentation and prioritisation of CCGs
- Developing tools to understand funding flows within NHS
- Understanding the tariffs and funding blockages
- To manage developed materials through the approval process
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in market access in UK
- Excellent knowledge of NHS and how it commissions drugs
- Effective working within a cross functional and matrix team
- Proven track record of delivering high quality access materials both through employing a third party agency and by designing internally
- Knowledge of the ABPI code of conduct
- Strong excel, PowerPoint, and written skills.
A Highly competitive basic salary and benefits package will be paid.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644