Advertising and Promotional Compliance Specialist - contract opportunity - Buckinghamshire - competitive remuneration
Our client is a bold, global pharmaceutical company that's focused on developing, manufacturing and commercialising branded pharmaceuticals, devices and biologic products for patients around the world.
The Advertising and Promotional Compliance Specialist's main responsibilities include:
* Provide clear and constructive advice and guidance on advertising and promotional compliance to the International Brand Teams
* Approving international promotional materials and activities in accordance with the company's international approval processes and SOPs as well as all applicable relevant regulations and legislation
* Attend relevant departmental and copy review update meetings
* Work closely with the Director, taking the lead on project work, ensuring processes and procedures are in place to facilitate compliance at an international level
* Participate in the delivery of induction and ongoing training for sales and marketing personnel on international advertising and promotional compliance
Applicants will have/be:
* Educated to degree level (preferably in a life sciences or legal subject)
* Experience within the life sciences/pharmaceutical sector, preferably at an international level
* In-depth awareness and understanding of the laws and regulations relating to promoting and selling pharmaceutical and medical device products, internationally
* Ability to work autonomously and manage a diverse workload within tight deadlines
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Superb written and verbal communication skills in English (a second European would be an advantage too)
* Committed to travel internationally (up to 25% of time)
* Good planning and organising skills
Apply for this Contract Advertising and Promotional Compliance Specialist opportunity now via this website or call Ashlee on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.