Our client is a specialist pharmaceutical company focused on acquiring and commercialising branded products in secondary healthcare markets. They're passionate about re-energising products for underserved patient populations and product development programmes that focus on improving and introducing new indications. Their goal is to be the foremost European provider of specialty products in a wide range of therapeutic categories.
The Key Account Manager's responsibilities include:
* Ascertain, uphold and develop strong rapport with customers and local Key Opinion Leaders
* Gain formulary inclusions and insure positive guidance through stakeholder endorsement
* Maximise the sales and market share of our client's product within Mental Health
* Analyse account needs and advocate business opportunities to facilitate on-going market access
* Uphold excellent on-going knowledge of disease therapy areas, company products and competitor activity
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* ABPI qualified
* Experience within Mental Health
* Demonstrable selling skills and experience
* Proven experience gaining formularies
* A thorough understanding of the NHS and its challenges
* Strong teamwork skills
* Excellent planning, organisational and communication skills
Apply now via this website or contact Kelly Beetham on 07710 172604!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.