Excellent Healthcare Partner Opportunity - Neurology - South Central
This biopharmaceutical company focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of innovative treatments to serve high unmet medical needs, focusing on CNS disorders and Immunology. Patients are at the heart of everything this passionate and dedicated team do. Central to their work is their commitment to using science to serve unmet medical needs, and their drive to continue to develop effective therapies. This is a small organisation where ownership and accountability are valued, and employees are empowered to develop the organisation and their careers.
The Healthcare Partner's key responsibilities include:
* Accountable for commercial and market access strategies on territory through excellent key account management
* Create and implement short, medium and long term business plans to overcome barriers and maximise opportunities
* Develop and maintain an expert level of knowledge of therapy areas, products and competitors
* Collaborate with internal and external teams to secure product access and reimbursement as well as economic modelling to provide value propositions
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Strong track record in key account/project management
* Knowledge of funding pathways and processes for high cost medicines
* Excellent negotiation and influential skills
* Problem solver and analytically minded
Apply for this Healthcare Partner opportunity now via this website or contact Charlie Robinson on 01225 336335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.