Customer Care Specialist - Medical Devices - Harrow
Star is recruiting for a well-established Medical Device company that specialises in the manufacturing and marketing of Urology, Wound Care and Ostomy products within Primary and Secondary Care environments. You will be responsible for maintaining the customer base by following the company's customer retention strategy, as well as delivering outstanding levels of customer service.
The Customer Care Specialist key responsibilities include:
* To be the primary point of contact for repeat prescriptions between customers and the business through telephone and email communication
* Introduce new patients to the company in the form of welcome calls and letters
* Make sure the patient database is up to date and accurate to include any special instructions, as well as follow-up call dates and responses
* To complete retention calls during specific time frames to existing customers in order to provide an efficient repeat prescription service
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Experience of working in a Pharmacy or GP Practice
* Excellent customer service skills
* Administrative experience
* Outstanding attention to detail
* Intermediate IT skills
Apply for this Customer Care Specialist position now via this website or contact Charlie Robinson on 01225 336335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.